Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Little Man is TWO!

Can you believe that we have a 2 year old? I can't! We started off the day with Shark eating a fish pancakes, then that night we had a little party for Nixon with Mike & Mollie, The Clonts family, My Parents and Uncle Troy. We kind of had a birthday week for Nixon. On Wednesday we went to the splash pad for playgroup and ate Popsicles. Friday we went bowling and to the park to feed the ducks. Lets just say that Nix definitely knew it was his bday, he loved all the attention.







***Side Note***Isn't that Birthday sign BEAUTIFUL? Props to Mollie, she made it for us! Don't worry, I still have it up and have no intention on taking it down.

4 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

I can't believe Nixon is 2 already!! Where does the time go?? Feliz Cumpleanos to Nixon! See you soon Jill!

Allyson & Jere said...

Yeah, that sign is fabulous, that's a lot of work for someone to do. Can't believe Nix is 2, time is flying WAY to fast! He's getting so big, when do we get to see you guys?

Luke & Shawnie said...

You have the cutest 2 year old ever! I love Nixon! Miss you guys!

Brandon and Erin said...

Happy Birthday to Nixon!!! Miss you!